Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm baackk! Whew, we are moved. Not exactly put together and settled, but moved. I promised I would post pictures of the interior of our house. Today I took photos of the first floor. It is rather empty and bland right now but I have visions of interior greatness so bear (or is it bare) with me!

I hope the picture set up isn't too crazy. It was difficult getting the side by side shots I wanted.





From the entry way going up stairs. The orginal stair case was beautiful oak and curved down but it had been stolen during a previous renovation. Every thing is not finished being painted or stained. I want to paint this entry area a "pizza' color.





This is the 'parlor'. I hope to have some nifty chairs around this table as well as color on the walls and other decor. Notice the orginal columns. They will stand out more when everything is not the same color.







Before & After: Looking from the entrance, past the parlor into the living room.
The Living Room.... obviously we are up-sizing, the lack of furniture is very apparent! We hope to redo the mantel some day using the columns as a design idea.




Kitchen before and after. I don't have my beautiful SS convection oven yet, but in time. One door leads to a back entrance, one to a large bathroom and one to a pantry.

















































Before and After of the dining room.











View of the dining room from the entry area. The room on the side of the dining room has pocket doors and will be a fun room for all my Dragonfly Desserts stuff.








Since I'm know I will get many questions about construction. The first floor was finished by the previous owner. Randy and I finished the second and third floors. The bedrooms are on the second floor, with a fourth bedroom on the third floor. I will post pictures of those as we get the rooms more organized.

2 comments: