Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, being the great photo journalist that I'm not, I missed getting pictures of Thanksgiving Dinner. I missed the beautiful turkey that was moist and yummy thanks to Elise at Simply Recipes. The yummy dressing also thanks to her. I even used the broth from the giblets. That made me feel way cool and it was so good! We also had Emeril's Sweet Potatoes that has been come my yearly tradition. So yummy with the added orange. And here's what is left of the pies when I finally remembered my camera:

The pumpkin pie


I had to make for him. He discovered the love of pumpkin at about age 3 when all he ate for dinner was 3 pieces of pie.

That little slice of Peanut Butter Pie I made for the others. It was delish. Thank you, Mindee

The Sour Cream Raisin Pie


Don't ask me why blogger turned the photo sideways...
I made for my Dad



Here are some more pie lovers

We had a great time visiting with my Dad, my step-mom Von, and my nephew, Chance,





Here's all the kids with Grandpa and Chance has the black hair in back.

And I had to take a picture of Dad's shiny red pickup. He always has the shiniest pickup around.



It was a lovely day shared with family with much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment