Friday, September 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

These are a few of my favorite most irritating things.... Thanks Julie.

I try to be a positive person, not a complainer or a pessimist. There are a few things, however, that I find greatly irritating. Not that you would really care about what I find irritating, but you know what they say, misery loves company.

So here is a list of Cheryl's Pet Peeves. Atleast its a short list.

  • Grown women using words like "mani, pedi, bff" .... eewwwww!!!!!
  • "lol" ( though I just used it recently) especially when spoken. Makes me want to gag like the first pet peeve.
  • slurping of coffee or soups is like fingernails on chalkboard to me
  • sappy stories (that are totally made up) passed along emails trying to rip a tear out of you and then threatening that you are surely unfaithful if you do not pass it along. I feel manipulated.
  • when people you barely know, who just recently received your email address, feel the need to forward the above mentioned emails to you.
  • male enhancement commercials. Need I say more?
Okay, that is my little list of most irritating things. Maybe I could use this as a letting go. When I hit post it will fly out to cyberworld and away from me and I won't let these things bother me any more. Just don't come and tell me your getting a pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment